Thursday 22 March 2012

New series 7 LEGO minifigures

I have spent ages in shops feeling at packets to try and find the minifigures i want from series 6. I collected minifigures from  different countries, like lady liberty and the flamenco dancer to put on my around the world birthday cake.

        
So I was very excited when i saw the picture of series 7 LEGO minifigures. I wonder when the release date is?  My favourites are the bride, the geek and the hippie. Which one will you be searching for?

6 comments:

  1. I am still and probably always will be a Lego fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like the hippie (it would remind me of my youth!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome. I like Little Red Riding Hood and the gold medal swimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool figures visiting from jenny matlock

    ReplyDelete